Friday, February 25, 2011

Warning Page In Html Script

Shame

It 'good to know what they say of us abroad, even if annoying. What I wonder, è perchè mi devo vergognare anch'io che, non solo non l'ho votato, ma... (autocensura).



Poi mi scappa, impellente, da commentare il "mercato delle vacche" che definirei più dei porci. Sarà possibile, che questi delinquenti che rubano a noi cittadini stipendi da favola, che hanno agevolazioni per noi impensabili, che vanno in pensione con due anni e sei mesi di dolce far niente,  possano vendersi per 150mila Euro? Voglio dire, questi porci, si vendono per nemmeno mezzo appartamentino. Il mio, che son tre stanze, vale quasi il doppio. Hanno proprio bisogno di mandare l'Italia a fare in culo, per this misery? Even sluts bunga, expect more. I understand that one of us, common mortals, are a lot of money. But I swear, without the hero, I do not sell to the enemy and God for this figure (those tiny, do not bother the other that is committed against a Muslim) only knows what I would need. Sure, everyone has a price, do not ever say that resist all offers, but I'm a starving, not an overpaid ass-licker. So if you sell me who sucks, who sells cheap and selling off the land (god, what I have to say!), It makes me even more sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment