Daniele mi segnala con un commento , che lo spot sul nucleare è stato bloccato dal giurì (vai sul sito di Slow Food e leggi la notizia, come puoi notare il sito ha un marchio, che è una garanzia)
La cosa mi fa molto piacere, anche se forse, ne andava bloccata la messa in onda. Possibile si chiuda sempre la stalla, ecc.,ecc... Sgarbi pochi giorni fa, condannava le infiltrazioni mafiose nell'eolico, cosa che tutti condividiamo, se non fosse che il messaggio occulto era: usiamo il nucleare (dove notoriamente la mafia non ha nessun interesse in ballo). Ci governano con la paura e con una palese disinformazione. Anche le dichiarazioni government, the arrival of more than half a million immigrants from Libya, where we do the math, I'm a huge bitch. Consider, by contradiction, that refugees have the cruise ship Costa Delicious, which brings the beauty of 3000 passengers. Well, to bring the whole and a half million refugees, provided by the good Maroni, and members should be shuttling between Libya and Italy 500 times as many outward and return. Now, leaving the refugees in Libya, are to have this ship, think of how many boats, or boats, or boats, carrying a few dozen people, should travel up and down the Mediterranean. The beauty is that I was talking at lunch with a former leftist past to worship the bitch, there was no way to make him understand. They are lobotomized by the system, you can not have a minimum dialogue, are a dangerous cult: they have faith in their messiah. They believe any bullshit without thinking, I am most afraid of them, that of Islamic fundamentalists. Today, facing the wall of stubborn bullshit that has saved me before, I'm calm, were years in which m'incazzavo envi way, but enough is enough! I have been accused of being envious of Berlusconi, his money. The last thing I want is to look into something pedoporco. The culture of envy, is theirs. I belong to a culture of social justice, the distribution of wealth, but not envy, why in the world are dying of hunger. If I think that is because of people like this, we are suffering this sentence, my LAWFUL feeling of hatred rears and reaches the top, that not even I suspected. Catholicism by the double standards and hypocrisy of the defenders of alternative values, are tearing me gonads. Let us provide the guillotine, the nasty cousins \u200b\u200bacross the Alps and let us enjoy ours, période de la terreur .
0 comments:
Post a Comment