Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breathlessness Angina

Forget Tonight, another dream intense

later I was asleep again and did another dream.

I was out for work clothes and a masculine girl took me aside to take me in a van seats and comfortable lounge-style couches.

began talking and I could no longer exit the vehicle. I was imprisoned as I know the enchantment of his discourse.

This mysterious girl took me to a garage, very bright with large windows. We went from underground in an old building, the interior looked like a monastery. There were walls composed of ancient stones and thick red curtains adorned with strings attached to the side rings gold.

We were in a narrow corridor and someone changed his trousers and I thought he should do a dance audition
for wearing very thin pants, leggings and maybe in front of her was a door.

What I dubbed "the door of the challenges," which in life we \u200b\u200boften meet.

The suit was gray and covered the dancer's whole body, one piece. He seemed surprised to encounter in someone in the hallway.

was a long time and during this period, can not remember what happened.

I found myself in the van with other people and we came alla fine della discussione e tornai nel garage che era poco distante dal furgone.

Passai dunque da un luogo chiuso ad un altro e vidi attraverso l'enorme vetrata il celeste sfondo illumi-nato dalla comparsa del sole.

Quel cielo mi infondeva pace interiore e mi dava la certezza che avrei trascorso una brillante giornata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment