Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can You Make Curry With Five Spice



If you venture in reading foreign newspapers, the question implied that all the newspapers we do, it is the same: "Why Berlusconi will hold? '. This is the same question that we do too, but we have a response, sealed sources, which by now has become a catchphrase: "Why the left there is a credible alternative." I am tired, of this response. Meanwhile, we should determine what should be, according to current opinion, the alternative, if this option must be a contr'altare Berlusconi, sorry, but I'm glad that's not there. I do not like plastic world, which ended this way of doing politics. I do not like Berlusconi and all its glossy face ass. Ergo: I do not want an alternative to Berlusconi, I want a completely different policy, headed by a man ( or female) normal, who does not live in a world of Siddhartha, ignoring people's problems. I do not care if it is not telegenic and tends to get old, I'm interested to be a capable person. I think people like that on the left, there are several. The fact is that we are fallen into the trap of comparing media. The road is not that of the maximum leader, the leader of arringatore crazy the way forward is that of consistency, honesty, of the Constitution. But first we must eliminate from the political scene Berlusconi and the only way in which we groped to make it disappear (unless someone does not make us the grace), is to participate in the demonstrations. Just yesterday reiterated, for being a friend of Mubarak, along with mandiamoli Antigua. I would prefer to Piazzale Loreto, but better than nothing ...!
Da Montelupo Capraia you see, Christ appears and then the people!
(Old Tuscan proverb)

0 comments:

Post a Comment