Dream or reality?
Dover aver versato lacrimose lacrime, mi sono infossata in un sonno profondo e nel bel mezzo della notte ho sentito una presenza. Mi sembra di averla quasi scorta nella stanza. Visualizzavo una figura in piedi, voltata verso il letto. Sono loro gli angeli? Sono loro gli spiriti guida?
Ci tengono d'occhio durante la notte?
Sono sprofondata come in una cascata in a dream, after I saw C. the bar. He had lost weight a few pounds, just as I had described earlier as a result of his hospitalization.
was sitting at a table, probably in Sicily and spoke to my surprise with M., a girl in the dream that I can consider my rival.
I felt betrayed because he was in his company and saw him leave the bar under the sun, wearing glasses, go ahead of me. Indifferent, as if we were strangers.
I wake up in the morning with the shadow figure in mind. Unable to figure out if I woke up in his sleep for a few seconds just to have felt that presence, or if I wanted to see. I'm not really able to say and my friend told me that if she were an angel and I think they should reproduce is seriously unlikely.
Good night to all, that the angels protect you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment