The argument is so obvious as to be self-evident disconcerting, but one 'fuck. On the other hand, if the Italians are decerebration in 50% of cases, that it my fault?
I asked a question and I think even some of you.
I asked a question and I think even some of you.
of us boys, would not bunga-bunga Arcore with girls?
On paper, everyone! (la realtà e diversa)
Ma chi lo farebbe con Emilio Fede, in mutande, che vi guarda mentre parla con Lele Mora nudo?
Nemmeno un incantatore di serpenti, me lo tirerebbe su.
Quindi, Silvio non può essere colpevole: "assolto per non aver potuto commettere il fatto".
Tutta colpa di una magistratura comunista e di un informazione, troppo libera.
Veniamo alle ragazze di via Olgettina, che tutti hanno ribattezzato: orgettina. Un bel gioco di parole, per infangare delle povere fanciulle che, sicuramente, sono terremotate aquilane, dato che stanno nelle case del premier, un uomo with a huge heart, which as noted by the Litizzetto, almost nothing in return.
When all this is over, I will miss. We shall return to take care of the usual, boring bullshit of low politics, such as the one that sponsors below.
No excuses, there are parades in most cities! It's not that if you are not metalworkers, they give you a kick in the ass and away from the parade. I'm going to Florence to Siena as, if not on strike the bank, who the hell goes on strike? Horses? Indeed, the largest mobilization of Siena, the strike would be masonry. Then you would see half the town square and in the other half, clapping solidarity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment