Sunday, January 30, 2011

Decorate Homemade Greeting

The other women



This time, I arrive very late. This article came out about ten days ago and I had not read. My friend Laura, has recommended it to me and I will place why, perhaps, not only has escaped me. I liked the simplicity of the reasoning, that makes De Gregorio. Simplicity that difficult, can be found in the articles of the directors of the head. And 'the rant of a woman. A woman who feels offended by the representation that other women are giving the female universe . A woman who does not understand, that even I understand: Why vote? I agree with the analysis that makes the cultural decline of the country, is the ideal result of the precent post on liberalism and globalization: where are we going?

There are also other women. There is San Suu Kyi, who says: "A life that is significant beyond the mere gratification of material needs. Not everything can be bought with money, not everyone is willing to be bought. When I think of a richer country I do not think the wealth in money, I think of the children suffering for the people, respect laws, safety of everyone, encouraged education and able to expand their horizons. This is the relief of a people. " I watch the girls in and out by the Police during these days: they bring bags signed as big as suitcases, shoes by Manolo Blanicka, giant sunglasses that cost as a rental apartment. It is for this reason that spend their nights dressed as nurses to pretend to do shots and have it done by an old millionaire obsessed with his manhood. E 'because they think that having luck is this: a Louis Vuitton suitcase and a driver in the arm as Lele Mora. I think because they have seen this and heard, this offers the example of the power, its television and its leader, the policies being elected for their skills madam, the starlets who become holders of ministeri.Ancora once, the chasm is not political: it is culture. E 'lack of education, culture, awareness and dignity. The absence of an alternative as convincingly. And 'that the damage caused by fifteen years we've been through, this is accomplished political crime: the void, the flight in free fall towards the cathode Middle Ages, Italy finally reduced to a brothel. I'm sure, I know with certainty that the majority of Italian women is not in line for the bunga bunga. Sono certa che la prostituzione consapevole come forma di emancipazione dal bisogno e persino come strumento di accesso ai desideri effimeri sia la scelta, se scelta a queste condizioni si può chiamare, di una minima minoranza. È dunque alle altre, a tutte le altre donne che mi rivolgo. Sono due anni che lo faccio, ma oggi è il momento di rispondere forte: dove siete, ragazze? Madri, nonne, figlie, nipoti, dove siete. Di destra o di sinistra che siate, povere o ricche, del Nord o del Sud, donne figlie di un tempo che altre donne prima di voi hanno reso ricco di possibilità uguale e libero, dove siete? Davvero pensate di poter alzare le spalle, di poter dire non mi riguarda? Il grande interrogativo che grava sull’Italia, oggi, non è cosa faccia Silvio B. e perché. La vera domanda è perché gli italiani e le italiane gli consentano di rappresentarli. Il problema non è lui, siete voi. Quel che il mondo ci domanda è: perché lo votate? Non può essere un’inchiesta della magistratura a decretare la fine del berlusconismo, dobbiamo essere noi. E non può essere la censura dei suoi vizi senili a condannarlo, né l’accertamento dei reati che ha commesso: dei reati lasciate che si occupi la magistratura, i vizi lasciate che restino miserie private. Quel che non possiamo, che non potete consentire è che questo delirio senile di impotenza declinato da un uomo che ha i soldi – e come li ha fatti, a danno di chi, non ve lo domandate Why? - To buy and pay for things and people, performance and silence, islands and more, deputies and whores brought home as pizza continues to be the first of the Italians, the model and example, the guide, the master. Confusion and dismay are not the cards that show - beyond the crime, as well as vices - a decadent power of a court made bolsa and lackeys who profit the octogenarian behind the despot ill. Distraction are the fathers, the brothers who respond to the question is his daughter, his sister, his girlfriend of the President: "Maybe." A people to maintain, that sends its women to have sex with an old lead because the money home, perhaps you wear them. You, however all? I do not think, I do not think the majority is. Then, however, it is time to say it.

Concita De Gregorio from the Unity of the January 19, 2011


http://concita.blog.unita.it/

0 comments:

Post a Comment