Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Audit Waiting Time In Opd

Theory and practice of stone restoration




Detail of the Palace cited
In the second half of the nineties, I stopped doing the goldsmith I began my work as a stone restorer. Of course, not alone, but with a firm specializing in that field. I must say the manual, which was acquired in my previous experiences with dental and jewelry, I was very helpful. In essence, although the majority of work in stone restoration, is fairly generic (often Consolidations and cleaning of architectural parts, of no great value, such as drafts cantonal, window frames, stone stairs, etc. ...), sometimes you are engaged in very delicate, requiring skill and dexterity that improvised, such as knife-cleaning, which takes very little to do great damage, or as in the case of blasting, which claims a rare sensitivity by the operator. The most common damage is the "spatinatura. The merits of the concept of "patina," take a long time and this is not the suitable place we define the film simply as "the normal aging of the material" is not an exact concept, but serves to give the idea. If we, as an artifact, such as a statue, remove, over the dirt loose, even the patina, we will have a fresh-looking statue. Since the signs of time, are an integral part of the article, we will have a "beautiful" sculpture ruined forever. Once in Pisa, we had to share the architectural intevenire Apuan marble sculpture, a Renaissance palace. Since, in addition to the coat of arms, the portal to the balcony, etc. ... there were lots of shelves and attic to clean, consolidate, to expedite work and reduce costs, the client asked if it was possible, under our direction, Some builders of the place, giving us a hand. In this discussion there was the superintendent for monuments of Pisa, Dr. Cecati, who went on a rampage, threatening to sue the director of works, if only they had dared to touch a shelf. It was so. We passed several months, up and down from Pisa and the client, costs a lot more. The superintendent was right, for the reasons that I have said before, about the patina. Why I say that? I told you to let you know how the things should work in the field of restoration. Keep in mind that it was a Renaissance building of some importance, but not a monument of world interest, as it is the Colosseum. Now click below and read what's going on Flavian Amphitheatre. Meditate people vomit!

denies FECERUNT Barbara ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment