Friday, April 23, 2010

Kevin Trudeau Cures Strep Throat

... raining ...

's raining, wet and gray veil falls very slowly from the sky, the sounds are muffled, the sun is absent, the light gets filtered and coolness, and I think ... thought is far away, like butterflies in riacchiappare the screen, happy moments, past, that warm the soul ... it's raining today and it is a good time to think, reflect, study or make love, but yesterday I was at sea , to capture moments of sunshine and infinite, like a continuous afternoon, that never ends, one of those afternoons where time is dilated, infinite, but the thought was flying yesterday ...

I really love this poem, I feel it in every line, you all will surely come across it during your course of study, but especially on days like this comes to my mind and soul with dance steps nice and sweet .. . often forget things, I would like to share it with you ...

IN THE RAIN PINETO Gabriele D'Annunzio



... but yesterday I was at the sea ...





.. My children who throw stones flat on the water ..



Pier .. ..



.. these two cute characters walk among the stones have attracted my attention, as I imagined looking at them, maybe the games of other souls who have spent an afternoon in the same place as my continued ..
are not cute?





The endless ocean sea ... .. the endless sea, as seen from the pier .. Baricco writes



Smiling fisherman who feared that I and Nicole cadessimo down feared .. well, very capable both of us ...



My Princess



Me and the little balls



Me and my violet



Moon in the sky



games kids ...






ALL NIGHT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment