Sunday, April 18, 2010

Free Aaa Logo Full Version

the red Matera ...





It is good! elegantly parked in a row composite gave a display of their beauty of these wonders that have honored our Matera yesterday and today in this event commissioned by the Chamber of Commerce ... What a wonderful town ...
I bring you my personal shots, were so many, perhaps a 30ina, but some "pieces" were mind-boggling, for me this was the perfect "A", the legendary 330 GT Pininfarina to design a limited edition made from 1963 to ' 68, 1000 copies and it's up to 300 mph, metallic blue color, I photographed against the backdrop of the Annunciation of the building that houses the cinema hall and the library of Matera.

FERRARI 330 GT













Other prancing horse that made history is the Dino 246, here in the yellow version, this model was the first rear-engined Ferrari Enzo and dedicated it to his son Dino died prematurely, was produced from 1969 al'73, she knows Pininfarina's design and is quite rare, well-priced, that I love the retro design and style, I was not indifferent to these beauties, the other, even beautiful, but do not carry me up the thrill of classic cars, I leave the pictures, but did not comment ...

FERRARI DINO 246











BEYOND THE "PIECES" DESIGN RETRO '



























FINISHED, ENJOY, to the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment