Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Denise Milani Milky Boob

Also I have played the "big" art contest for

Playing a still life by Cristoforo Munari
window with views of the Cathedral of Matera of course I added
years running 1999 oil pastel shaded, 50/70



Partial reproduction of "Proserpine" by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
years running 2001 acrylic, 20/60



Playing (can not remember the title) Dante Gabriel Rossetti
years running 1998 and gesetto watercolor, 50/70



Playing "Madonna of the Chair" by Raphael Sanzio
years running 2001 / 2 Technical colored pencils, 50/70



Playing a particular de "Breakfast of Boating" is the young Renoir
the center of the framework created in 2004? oil pastels, 50/70



Playing "Musa" by Alphonse Mucha (the painter of my heart)
carried out in 2007 with colored pencils, 70/100



Reproduction de " portrait of his daughter Jaroslava "more and Alphonse Mucha
(I really like the cloth draped around the head)
In 1998, technical colored pencils, 50/70



partial reproduction of the "turkish Bath" by Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres
years running 1999 watercolor technique, 35/50



Profane Love Titian (love I do not say anything sacred)
years running 2004 Technical colored pencils, 50/70

0 comments:

Post a Comment