Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jack Black Attractive

.. because life is not always just full of light and bright colors ..

Certainly this blog, completely focused on my creative universe and the expression of my creativity, it is perhaps not the best place to tell an experience that has brought into my life, anxiety, fear, terror and many psychological obstructions so they removed just the way I express myself artisticamete, but considering everything, this situation can not be separated from my life and my underwear and then from my self that expresses itself in everything we say and do , ergo I can not close in that space where I keep things dark past, the space that I keep locked up forever and that I continue to tread ever so as to open a Pandora's box that you are unable to close, and mash them with everything it fills me ... things, experience happy, new challenges of various interests and passion for life and love for everything around me, letting it slip off all the bad things in life that affect us.
Moreover and most importantly, I was pressing and urgent need to write and talk about, as well as to exorcise it all ... (because over time I realized that the only way to get rid of that there is something disturbing, is to put it out of us, to communicate, speak, interact, is the only therapy such as running water, rinse and regenerates us, and if we allow things to stagnate, there is the limestone, an unexpressed pain calcified and never lets you down again!), I want to make an example and help to people like me who maybe has lived or lives or could live an experience like that.
MUST help others, we must defend the defenseless, you have to be attentive to others, respectful and ready to give us, without hesitation, without fear of being deprived of something, life is always defended, in any form it occurs, from a bird fallen from the nest to a tree broken by strong winds, to a person who brings in his eyes the shadows of tears that can not let slide ... we are people, we are all made of emozioni e sentimenti, teniamo a freno i nostri cuori per paura di essere derubati o di soffrire, si soffre ugualmente, ma in quel caso, il dolore soffocato, soffoca e ripeto calcifica, bisogna essere pronti a dare e perdere, ma capaci di rigenerarsi per cogliere e rifiorire, siamo come giardini che vivono le stagioni, non possiamo chiuderci e viverne solo una, tutte ci passano dentro, in ognuna dobbiamo saper prendere e dare, in autunno si semina, in inverno si prepara il germoglio, in primavera si fiorisce e in estate si danno e colgono i frutti...il ciclo della vita non si può fermare.
Ho vissuto mesi di angoscia, paura e in alcuni momenti anche di disperazione, quando non sono stata capita, o fraintesa, quando non sono stata creduta e abbandonata, ma ho affrontato comunque il mio destino avverso, ho usato calma e ragione, con pazienza ho raccolto gli elementi che servivano a testimoniare ciò che vivevo ed ho denunciato, raccontato, che è l'unico modo per uscire dal buio che ti attanaglia, mi rivolgo a tutti quelli che leggeranno, alle donne che magari vivono una situazione di disagio, in cui vengono minacciate per l'incolumità della loro vita, in cui vengono private della loro libertà, della loro libera espressione di persone, a voi donne, a tutte le donne, vi esorto a non cedere, non demordere, reagite, affrontate, denunciate, parlate, non è semplice, lo so, ma non arrendetevi mai, spegnete il dolore e accendete le frequenze della ragione, capirete che esiste groped for a way to return to the light, listen to your surroundings and cautious, start groped to find those who will listen, who wants to help you, but it is essential that it starts from you unless you send a signal, hardly anyone will notice the situation which you live, and even if you find the first wall, do not give up though, I had begun to send signals from one year, I bumped into the wall first in the authorities, I got discouraged, I admit, but I tried a different path, gathering evidence, if you're alone you do not believe anyone, and indeed is taken for crazy, but if it proves the damage you take, no one can afford not to believe, and then I found someone who has offered to help me to defend myself, who really has in his honor the oath that made the weapon, and not only, I also discovered that there is a hidden world, made up of women who have undergone or are like me, but do not give up and are ready to help those who turn to them, I will not thank or to slobber over, these people do not need the words that I write, these people are just great!
Here is why I write this, not to take to the streets on my own, but because silence is not good, indeed, this world you can not change remaining silent, we must take head-on situations and deal with them, WOMEN WHO SUFFERED , DENINCIATE, talked and told stories, who will will listen, who will give a real hand, sudden, tangible, silence will not save you, your assistant do not do the three monkeys, life, remember all, life must be defended with nails and teeth, always, to any cost, no need to go far to help if we ignore soffeenza and needs of those who live near, we must develop a sense of civic ALL OF SOLIDARITY 'AND COMPASSION, that man must be naturally gifted, but more sempe losses, WE are real beasts, not animals,
and finally, to anyone reading, my last call, men, women, without distinction, I turn to people, to humanity that we are forgetting,
be respectful of yourself first of all, the only way we can respect our neighbors, whether my tormentor had love and respect for his life, has not attempted to destroy my, would consider that what I did, so I created any damage that needs to be tackled and passed, it is true, but he has completely ruined her, has branded its entire existence, can never wash from what he has done, I'm lucky I survived because even if my world fell apart and I It is now up and start again with heavy losses, but I have faith and courage and this is already so much better respect others and give, and getting caught by hatred, anger and wickedness, as lost to those who live priori without the possibility of recovery.
ends there, and I apologize to those who find these words too "strong" and unsuitable to be told, but the truth is this, life is also made of shadows and darkness, so the light of truth is the only way, the My door is open, if a woman felt the need or the need to speak with me, do it without thinking twice, my mail is teresalupo@gmail.com, in my small way I can give the help I can and everything ' listen I have, the exhortation is always the same, DO NOT be silent, and DO NOT PRETEND TO BE ANYTHING, I let a song, it gives me hope for the future, it might get a bit of simplicity and serenity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment