are shamelessly cynical! A tragedy like the one that hit Japan, does not deserve the comment that I'm going to do, but Japan is far away, the PDL is near. So, I said, I am ashamed of the thought that I had, but I can not help it, is stronger than me. I thought: "Not every silver lining", that is, the Japanese nuclear accident, will be a major brake on the proliferation of nuclear Arcor. As you know certainly, the government has taken away the incentives for renewables, leading to the crisis in the industry, putting at risk one hundred and fifty thousand people work. Think of those who have invested in solar, knowing that they would enjoy the incentives, at least until 2013 and that all of a sudden, if they see them off. People in debt up to his neck for doing something in the public interest. So, my thought, worthy of "A Mandarin to Teo, is not generated by my indifference to the catastrophic events, but the disaster of having a government like that. I wonder if in Japan, there was someone who was laughing during the shock?
|
| the BASTARDIDENTRO are just bastards |
Read i commenti di Daniele, su un vecchio post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment