Rainy day. No desire to do nothing. Yeah, that I had things to do: I have some chairs in the basement, I have to finish the repair, I have a question on 12 Minutes, Law and Legislation of Cultural Heritage, a ball atrocious, there was also a concert at the Theatre Rozzi ... Nothing! Relaxation. So while the units are at risk of bursting, I from my couch, I felt good Gasparri said that, we can not be left behind, in terms of energy and that the government will go ahead on nuclear power. Well! We'll do then. Then I heard yet another pompous declaration Berlusca on communist corrupt judiciary. I'm not even much longer effect, begins just give me trouble, like the buzzing of a fly. Then, having no desire to do brain work, I work the computer. Search here, navigate there, I met this release that I would share and disclose. Actually, I had already seen some 'time ago, but I rincrociato with pleasure.
After dinner, more indolent, I opened Photoshop and I enjoyed a mock Brunetta, think like the dwarf Morgante, painted by Bronzino. When you say "Do not be just a fuck to do." But sometimes we also want to throw away these days. A friend of mine, long time ago, I would have said, in an approximate Bologna: "All banks in fig." How to blame him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment