Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What Can I Put On Baby Dry Face

Considering that love is priceless ... I am willing to do anything to have a little bit. The

The wonders in this part of the universe,

seem born to frame the face, and if

by chance in the chaos you've lost, I felt

a strong sense of unresolved.

A great vacuum that would push me over,

to the extreme limit of my hopes, I would have tried

like a mad knight,

I fought against evil and its instances.

Labiri I would without a trace route,

feeding on what the land would offer

and each new frontier I would have asked for asylum,

I risked my life at sea.

Considering that love is priceless

am willing to do anything to have a little bit,

whereas love is priceless

the notes offering all the love, all the love I have.

A prisoner inside the prison infinite

I feel if you were not in my heart, I would

as many hidden behind a finger

sellers to give in to pain.

And I've seen things reserved for dreamers,

and I drank the juice of bitter contempt,

and I made all my purest acts.

Considering that love is priceless,

whereas love is priceless,

am willing to do anything to have a little bit, whereas

love has no price I will pay offering everything

l'amore, tutto l'amore che ho.

Senza di te sarebbe stato tutto vano,

come una spada che trafigge un corpo morto, 

senza l'amore sarei solo un ciarlatano, 

come una barca che non esce mai dal porto.

Considerando che l'amore non ha prezzo,

sono disposto a tutto per averne un po', 

considerando che l'amore non ha prezzo 

lo pagherò offrendo tutto l'amore, 

tutto l'amore che ho.

(Peccato che questo amore inizio a credere non esista)


0 comments:

Post a Comment